We’re excited to announce that we’ve expanded our agency to include offices in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. A growing list of clients in the state of Texas finally persuaded us to find a second home in the colorful city of Austin.
In honor of our new office, we wanted to share with you 10 reasons why we love Austin:
- It’s an epicenter for innovation. We get antsy staying in one spot too long and the natural outlet is to always be innovating. Now we can live and work in a community where we can draw inspiration from some of the most innovative companies.
- Street art. As creatives, we appreciate both the talented artists who bring their love of art to the community and the community for embracing their creative expression. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship we’re particularly fond of.
- We’re in good company. Great companies, like Dell, Whole Foods, Facebook, Apple, and Amazon, to name a few, call Austin home.
- It’s the “Live Music Capital of the World.” Austin has more than 250 live music venues. Access to live music can’t get much better than that.
- It’s right in the middle of everything. Austin is between Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Houston, putting it at the intersection of everything.
- Austinites are nice. Admittedly, we haven’t met the entire city yet, but so far, we’ve found great people in Austin. People matter a lot to us. A focus on people and relationships is the foundation of who we are as an agency.
- SXSW. A mix of film, interactive, and music festivals and conferences people all around the globe get excited for? Right up our alley.
- Craft beer. We’ve always been close to beer. Our San Diego office is in the Mission Brewery building. We’ve made websites for Ballast Point and Alaskan Brewery. We’ve spent Friday lunches at places known for their big selection of craft beer on tap, so we appreciate Austin’s dedication to the craft beer scene.
- Torchy’s. Anyone who’s visited Austin has probably heard about their legendary tacos. Mmmmm, the Fried Avocado!
- Austin celebrates weird. You know the saying, “Austin keeps it weird?” It’s awesome. We think it’s another reflection of how open Austin is to new ideas, people, and things. We’re ready to join the community!
Are you in Austin? We’d love to hear about your favorite spots. Want to meet up and chat? Shoot us a message at email@example.com.